Update 12/28/23

 Hello everyone!!

    Sorry, I have been on sort of a hiatus for a long time. I haven't really had access to a computer that I could use for my personal work. 

Here are some important updates for those of you who do keep up with me still:

-I have changed my pen name. Previously, I was referred to as Luna Marie. Now, my name on all platforms has been, or will be, changed Madrienne Marie. 

- A lot of my stories from the previous update are still in drafting and paused. I have three big things in my writing that I'm working on, including a new story. These including my poetry book (Inside Me), a new story Grimm Love, and a new story that will not be published on any online platforms momentarily The  Secrets Within You (written with on of my very good friends Maylee Jones). 

-I am slowly working my way to becoming more active online again. There will be periods of times where I am not active, as I lead an extremely busy life.

- I'm slowly working my way into creating more art. Hopefully, soon enough I will have worked my way up to be able to draw my characters. Until then, those will be left up to your imagination. 

- As of December 26th, 2023, seven new poems were added to Wattpad on my book, Inside Me. 

- The only fanfiction I am semi actively working on is my Harry Potter fanfic, Class of 1996. I've gotten a good bit of it written and am currently editing it by hand. I will rewrite it as I am able to get it uploaded to my writing platform on my computer. 

That's all my updates for the moment. Further updates will be given possible February or March of 2024!!

xo,

Madrienne Marie <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Story! And other news.

Welcome!

Where else you can follow me at.