Updates

 Hello, Readers

I have a few updates about my writings.

I have uploaded the start of 2 fanfictions onto Wattpad. These are called My American Selection and My American Hunger Games. I am also thinking about starting a HP fanfiction called Class of 1998. Where it's about an OC time through Hogwarts.

My name on Wattpad is now LunaMarie2020 instead of MarineQueen2008

I am currently writing Chapter 2 of HighSchool Dream. Chapter 1 is uploaded on Wattpad.

Kassidy's Secret is on hold and under editing. The first 2 chapters on the story are in the perspective of Kassidy being 9 as i had originally planned. And they are in a 3rd person omniscient. But instead changed it to 14 and in and out of 1st person when uploading to Wattpad. I also threw out the 3rd written chapter but it didnt quite make sense. I just can't get the hang of writing in 3rd so i write my stories in 1st.

Demigod's Life has 2 chapters written but under undergoing editing like most of my other stories. This one includes swearing in it and when i began it I wasnt quite used to writing about a 13 year old swearing. Then i started writing My American Selection and I kind of got the feel of it just a bit. So Demigod Life will start back up or in this case start up by Mid May after all my semster testing is finished. 

My American Hunger Games is a bit difficult to write because it only has a Prologue and I have changed it up since I wrote it. Instead of 500 tributes, which is 10 per state, Im going to make it 5 per state. Which would be 250 tributes. Correct me if wrong.

I've reviewed Born After the War and Im going to edit and revised it because the 2 chapters are way too short. This may not change until probably June of 2022 simply because I like to pile things up and work too hard on my stories.

As you can see, when i get an idea i have to write about it and then stop it or get it mixed up because I like to write a billion different things at once. If only I had about 50 brains and hands that all functioned properly I could get all this done without having to take such like breaks. 

Also, I have a book of poems now with 2 poems so far. They are sensitive and may be offensive so Readers Discretion is advised. I have promised a poem about my great grandmother to be published May 8th for getting to 30 followers. Now my goal is to get to 65 by that date and I upload stories and chapters like crazy. 

I think that's all. I will have to start uploading my stories to other platforms to get more readers.

Also follow on Pinterest: QLuna2026 ( if it aint that try @QLuna26) 

❤❤Madrienne Marie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Story! And other news.

Welcome!

Where else you can follow me at.