Welcome!

 Hello All! Welcome to the one and only blog about me, Madrienne Marie! 

I am an author of several books. I haven't fully published them. This is because they are ongoing meaning that I haven't finished writing them yet. You can search this blog for anything about md, you can ask questions, and you can find ways to access my books before others. 

If you do not know anything about well, I'm a young writer, I love writing fictional stories and historical fiction. Some of my ongoing books are Born After the War, Kassidy's Secret, and Demigod Life. Kassidy's Secret is being planned on being a series of 4 books. Demigod Life is planned to have 12-13 books total. Born After the War is a Civil War Fiction book. I had read a Civil War Fiction book when I had the idea of writing my own Historical Fiction on the Civil War. Kassidy's Secret is inspired by the movie The Sorcerer's Apprentice. So far I have written 4 complete chapters and I'm working on the 5th. I'm planning on having 16 or so chapters per book in the series. Demigod Life is inspired by Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series. I guess you could say it's a fanfic but it very different from the Riordan's Series. 
I have many favorite authors who include J.K Rowling, Tui T. Sutherland, and C.S Lewis. I have many favorite books because I love to read more than anything. Last time I counted, I had roughly 200 books that I owned. 
And if you are wondering, Luna Marie is just a pen name. 
If don't feel comfortable posting on the log you can always email me at justaskme2026@gmail.com. I'm always free to answer you questions just not on the weekends. 
-Madrienne Marie <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Story! And other news.

Where else you can follow me at.